PDA

View Full Version : How do you???

lor
13-05-2013, 04:30 PM
How do you / where do you display art work, and things like days of the week,months etc
sadly I dont have a playroom so I use family room have a huge wall so thats not a problem but tbh not keen on front room looking like a nursery
any advice xx

Mouse
13-05-2013, 05:01 PM
What about using something like this? You could put them up while you're working, then take them down again at the end of the day.

Picture Pockets hanging galleries - A4 art pockets (holds 18 artworks in 9 pockets) from Clever Little Ideas Ltd | Made By Clever Little Ideas Ltd | £14.99 | Bouf (http://www.bouf.com/16767/picture-pockets-hanging-galleries--a4-art-pockets-holds-18-artworks-in-9-pockets.html)

Tinkerbell1979
13-05-2013, 05:09 PM
I just stick it my wall with bluetak

Boris
13-05-2013, 05:10 PM
You could stick them on a notice board and take it down when you're not working.

My house looks like a nursery, it does get on my wick sometimes!

jackie 7
13-05-2013, 05:48 PM
I have just bought a roll of magic whiteboard from Robert dyas. You tear off a sheet and it clings to the wall you can stick things to it. It can be re activated by passing close to the TV. I got it using my Rymans discount card which we can all get. Will keep people posted on how good it is. You can write and erase using whiteboard markers.

greanan
13-05-2013, 08:34 PM
I put up a little washing line along the wall in my hall. Kids artwork gets pegged on there and changed when full

supermumy
13-05-2013, 08:39 PM
I have a art corner where there pics go
And a planning focus board on other side of wall
In my Frontroom (have no choice. As no playroom) :)

SYLVIA
13-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I have just bought a roll of magic whiteboard from Robert dyas. You tear off a sheet and it clings to the wall you can stick things to it. It can be re activated by passing close to the TV. I got it using my Rymans discount card which we can all get. Will keep people posted on how good it is. You can write and erase using whiteboard markers.

This sounds interesting stuff. How do we get a rymans discount card and how can you use it in robert dyas? Are the 2 stores connected