PDA

View Full Version : Funded places

natalieatk
13-05-2013, 08:52 AM
One of my parents has asked me if I would do a finder place,I told her I'd look in to it
Child is due to start with a new cm in July due to me not doing his school. But mam dosent want him to leave me!
CN anyone tell me what exa fly you need to do, who pays you, how it's paid, etc etc x

Simona
13-05-2013, 08:56 AM
If you are talking about the 15 Hours Free Entitlement then only the LA can fund you
You need to look at how you can apply and if your LA has conditions such as belonging to a network or other additional requests

There is a thread with lots of discussions elsewhere on this subject

christine e
13-05-2013, 08:59 AM
The criteria for funded places varies from one local authority to another. Do you have a development worker you can approach? If not, you need to ring your Local Authority or come back on here and let us know which local authority you come under and maybe someone from that area can give you more info

natalieatk
13-05-2013, 09:07 AM
I've emailed my development officer so hopefully she will contact me. I know I have to be registered but I'm worried about paperwork etc. is it more of the same as what I'm doing? X

mama2three
13-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Again , it probably depends on your LA. I do very little extra for my funded mindee tbh .

natalieatk
13-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Again , it probably depends on your LA. I do very little extra for my funded mindee tbh .

That's what I was worrying about! Iv arranged a meeting with my la on wed to discuss!

I wasnt sure if I had to do more work with them,and would the other children suffer etc! Very confused x