PDA

View Full Version : you know when you get that feeling..

butterfly
04-07-2008, 02:01 PM
.. when you just don't think they're going to turn up!? Well I had that today about my 3 o' clock appointment - a lady and her son second taster visit! And i was completely right! she just phoned 10 mins before she's supposed to be here saying she doesn't feel well and can she next week! I don't really mind but it's just that you spend time preparing the house and setting out the toys to make it as welcoming as possible!

oh well! still no more contracts signed despite my best efforts. so many people find out what i do and ask questions and say oh i'll keep you in mind but the phone never rings! i think i'm just in the wrong area as mum's don't seem to work here! oh i wish the phone would ring!

christine e
04-07-2008, 02:07 PM
That is a shame. Of course it could be a genuine reason for not turning up but I tend to think that this would be a taste of things to come if they signed up so it may be for the best. Hang in there work will come through!

Enjoy your weekend

Cx

Pedagog
04-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I hate it when people let you down and you have to all the trouble of cleaning up etc.

sarah707
04-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Ah well, at least you get a long weekend to relax! :D

miffy
04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
At least she phoned and has re-arranged so keep your fingers crossed :)

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
04-07-2008, 11:13 PM
I have a family who did that and they have been great really - I even didn't expect them to turn up on the first day but they were about half an hour early and I wasn't here I was out at the shops with my mum last sept when she came for a visit - it was a Fri afternoon and she just can't keep out of the shops. Child screamed all evening and the next and the next Fri & Sat and the next for weeks and weeks then it all suddenly stopped.

angeldelight
05-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Hope she comes next week and at least she rang you

Keep us posted

Good luck

Angel xx

Donkey
05-07-2008, 09:47 PM
hope she turns up for you next week :)

Mollymop
05-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Things will pick up I am sure of it! Try not to worry

I feel sorry for ya as I had this happen to me last saturday, the parents phoned an hour beofre their appointment time to tell me they couldn't make it till the week after and i had spent all morning sorting and making my house look like a palace.

Good luck for next week

chelle
06-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear that but at least she phoned it's more annoying when they just don't turn up :mad:

breezy
06-07-2008, 08:44 PM
she did phone so she could still be interested :)