PDA

View Full Version : Blamed for sick child.

jackie 7
12-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Dad just rang to say boy wont be coming. Said he had the 'usual' chest infection. Asked which child gave it to him. I said his child was the first the sneeze so he had to have got it at the weekend! I am so angry as this dad always blames me. I have tried to convince them to give the kid vit c etc. but dad knows best. Doesn't help that the kid is a bad sleeper. Dad decided cot was too small so put kid into a bed. Kid is 2. Ok yes I am so angry. It is not my fault.

supermumy
12-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh dear
Don't understand people that blame other kids for colds etc lol

But at 2 theirs nothing wrong with the "kid" being in a big bed? :)

jackie 7
12-05-2013, 06:35 PM
He doesn't stay in bed and of he is asleep by 9 it is early so is always tired. I think tired children pick up things easily.

natalieatk
12-05-2013, 06:45 PM
He's just prone to chest infections maybe die to low immune system! Can't be helped! Some children get more ill than others! Guess of he isn't a good sleeper they need a good routine at night time,
One of my parents told me her boy was ill cos he's caught a cold off me! So I said well parent being children to me with a cold so why should I cancel cos I'm ill!

clareelizabeth1
12-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Can you imagine how upset parents would get if we started closing for a sniffle.