PDA

View Full Version : CRB done in a week!

TraFerd
10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Morning all! I sent off all my forms to Ofsted last week and my CRB check has been completed only a week after they received it! After reading about others' experiences on here I thought it'd take weeks so I'm pleasantly surprised.

However I'm wondering what the next stage is with Ofsted, how long do you think it'll be before I have my pre-reg visit. I expected the CRB to take a few more weeks do worrying it'll be before I'm ready.

natalieatk
10-05-2013, 10:27 AM
My crb came back before everything else it was a further 6 weeks before I got my pre reg visit x

TraFerd
10-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks Natalie, I've still got time to get my garden sorted then.

adedwards68
10-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Did you have only one dbs to be done. I had. 5 and one of them got held up , don't know why, had to get ofsted to chase it up

TraFerd
10-05-2013, 04:28 PM
I had two, mine any my husband's, they were started on 7th May and Certificates printed on the 10th!

Petshrinklj
10-05-2013, 04:36 PM
That's reassuring. I'm worried about how long this process will take. I'm still waiting to start cypop5 course so its great to hear that some parts of process are moving well.
Anyway Well done you're nearly there. Wishing lots of sunshine your way so you can crack on with your garden. What are you planning on doing to it?

TraFerd
10-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Hope you enjoy the CYPOP5, I did nine online and found it really interesting. Hope the weather's nice too, got some gates to go up to stop little ones from going round the back of the house where we have two sets of concrete steps.