PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little deflated! :-(

Jingle Jangle
10-05-2013, 08:44 AM
I've just had a call from OFSTED telling me I'm due my first inspection. This would be fine if I had any mindees. 6 months and still no-one! I'm really hoping I'll find some soon!

shortstuff
10-05-2013, 08:46 AM
stay positive, it will all happen before you know it x

FussyElmo
10-05-2013, 08:50 AM
I've just had a call from OFSTED telling me I'm due my first inspection. This would be fine if I had any mindees. 6 months and still no-one! I'm really hoping I'll find some soon!

Have you told them you have no children - they can postpone it till you do :-)

Jingle Jangle
10-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Yes I did. They just asked me to let them know when my circumstances change. Hopefully that will be soon.

The Juggler
10-05-2013, 11:20 AM
aww hon. hope you have some better luck soon. Have you been going along to toddler groups. you could offer to help, run activities there and get your face known to parents who attend (who might be going back to work soon ;) )

jackie 7
10-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Hi are you on childcare? I am about to put up an ad in tesco. Check your profile on your council site. If you are in childcare update your profile. Good luck.

Jingle Jangle
10-05-2013, 12:00 PM
aww hon. hope you have some better luck soon. Have you been going along to toddler groups. you could offer to help, run activities there and get your face known to parents who attend (who might be going back to work soon ;) )

I'm on the committee for the local toddler group! Problem is I live in medium/large village with 2 other CM's! Hopefully the summer holidays will bring parents knocking at my door! Fingers crossed eh!

Jingle Jangle
10-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Hi are you on childcare? I am about to put up an ad in tesco. Check your profile on your council site. If you are in childcare update your profile. Good luck.

I'm on every website worth being on (I think?). I update monthly too! I'm staying positive tho. It will happen! (I hope!) lol

Petshrinklj
10-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Hope your phone is ringing for a full time place as I type :)

natalieatk
10-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Go to vista print and get postcards with your logo and business name, prices etc and post then in each door! If they won't come to you go to them!