PDA

View Full Version : what would I do without you guys?

shortstuff
09-05-2013, 08:47 PM
What can I say? all on here have been brilliant lately, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have helped me retain my sanity while dealing with a nightmare family one week to an inspector who is set in her ways this week.

Thank you, thank you, thank you x

You all do yourselves very proud x

MessybutHappy
09-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks not needed, but much appreciated! You'd do the same for any of us - that's what makes this forum so fab:clapping:

shortstuff
09-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Thanks not needed, but much appreciated! You'd do the same for any of us - that's what makes this forum so fab:clapping:

I so agree Messy but felt it needed saying x

Rick
09-05-2013, 09:00 PM
You have also helped others out so thanks to you too (you were the only one to write on my post the other day about my level 3 as well so thanks!) :thumbsup:

shortstuff
09-05-2013, 09:03 PM
You have also helped others out so thanks to you too (you were the only one to write on my post the other day about my level 3 as well so thanks!) :thumbsup:

yeah I went to my first evening of college last night for mine. sounds like its going to be a lot of hard but worthwhile work. 84 hours in the classroom and a fortnight to complete each assignment

Rick
09-05-2013, 09:06 PM
yeah I went to my first evening of college last night for mine. sounds like its going to be a lot of hard but worthwhile work. 84 hours in the classroom and a fortnight to complete each assignment

It will be worth it. I know my Level 3 is going to take a chunk of my free time but I felt I wanted to get it done as soon as possible. Strike while the iron's hot as it were!

Mrs Scrubbit
09-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Like the others have said you have always been their for us so now its your turn for some tlc and support xx

Supernanny86
09-05-2013, 09:15 PM
What can I say? all on here have been brilliant lately, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have helped me retain my sanity while dealing with a nightmare family one week to an inspector who is set in her ways this week.

Thank you, thank you, thank you x

You all do yourselves very proud x

You was one of the first ones that spoke to me on here, made me feel welcome and even helped me with "delicate" issues!! Lol! So thank YOU! :D

Kx

shortstuff
09-05-2013, 09:18 PM
You was one of the first ones that spoke to me on here, made me feel welcome and even helped me with "delicate" issues!! Lol! So thank YOU! :D

Kx

ah thanks, glad to hear i help x ive just always been a chatter box so this is my outlet n always enjoyed helping so this is the perfect place for me xx

FussyElmo
10-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Its the beauty of the forum always someone here to listen to listen and give support :-)

lubeam
10-05-2013, 07:26 AM
I agree, I can't believe how much I've learnt n been made to think about that I never would have before !! As a newbie I knew I'd learn from experience but its fab to read other ppls and be able to learn from that too :) thanks everyone :)

wendywu
10-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Its nice to have so many friends :clapping:

The Juggler
10-05-2013, 11:40 AM
you can always rely on support on here x