PDA

View Full Version : Bought dolls house not cushions

jackie 7
08-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Ok so we went to the local market to buy strawberries and cushion pads. I have made 3covets so far as soft area for reading. As I went by the 2nd hand you store I looked at the brio but really didn't need more. There was this big open plan dolls house withe loads of pieces. Dolls chairs shower and even a toilet to name a few pieces. It was wooden and I have wanted one for ages. Seen a small one for £25 but this was £50. I thought hard and decided I had to have it! Weekend will be spent cleaning. Oh yes I got the strawberries but not cushion pads. Love my market.

Supernanny86
09-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Sounds fab!! We do live in a great place don't we?! Lol!!

Wasn't the vintage emporium was it?! Or u mean actual market?! Either way they're fab!!

Kx

sarah707
09-05-2013, 06:54 AM
:laughing: I do things like that! :D

Maza
09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
I love the way you said "I have wanted one for ages" - not for the kids then?! Sounds fabulous x

jackie 7
09-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes it was on the 2 nd hand toy stall. I am going to the car boot sale on Sunday yo see if I need more toys- not!! As it is a wooden one with no doors the little ones will be able to use it. But I will spend the weekend arranging and cleaning. I will have to try it out.

loocyloo
09-05-2013, 10:17 AM
oops!;)

frequently happens to me!

Supernanny86
09-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Yes it was on the 2 nd hand toy stall. I am going to the car boot sale on Sunday yo see if I need more toys- not!! As it is a wooden one with no doors the little ones will be able to use it. But I will spend the weekend arranging and cleaning. I will have to try it out.

Oh yes you'll have to try it out just incase it's not suitable!!! Lol :D :P x

Maza
09-05-2013, 02:32 PM
That brings a whole new meaning to "I've spent all weekend cleaning the house from top to bottom!" The only difference is you'll enjoy cleaning that house more than your own probably! x

funemnx
09-05-2013, 04:08 PM
I've been wishing for a dolls house for a year and this weekend I finally found one - yes I've played with it and bought paint to do it up and best of all..... IT'S MORTGAGE FREE!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

But in my defence, don't we all really buy the toys for us? ;)

Supernanny86
09-05-2013, 05:18 PM
I've been wishing for a dolls house for a year and this weekend I finally found one - yes I've played with it and bought paint to do it up and best of all..... IT'S MORTGAGE FREE!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yep apparently that's all I do all day!! I just play with toys and babysit!! :P

loocyloo
09-05-2013, 05:23 PM

they are all MY toys! and i share them ( sometimes! ;) )