PDA

View Full Version : Will Ofsted bother with me?

jadavi
08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
I was investigated last year following a complaint re safe guarding. (Misunderstanding) There was no action taken but I was told I would be Ofsted inspected within six months as this is standard practise even tho I had been inspected only 9 months before (and got outstanding )

My question is this - as they are behind with inspections and busy - and seeing as they rate outstanding childminders as least urgent - are they likely to let it go seeing I got outstanding or do you think they'll be trotting along in six months time?

Anyone had this situ? Guess I'm hoping against hope....

blue bear
09-05-2013, 05:55 AM
No idea to be honest, but my guessing would be they would be on the ball because if anything were to happen and they hadn't checked up when they said they would they would be in the deep doo dah.

At least it will get the inspection out of the way and you won't be hanging on wondering when they will come, I've been waiting 4.5 years now and just want it over with.

lou lou
09-05-2013, 06:07 AM
I would say yes I was investigated towards the end of last year following an alligation that was unfounded and no action taken it was someone being malicious and just had another inspection last week even though my last inspection was only a year ago which I got good and got good again last week, probably not what you want to hear but I would be ready just in case.

FussyElmo
09-05-2013, 06:28 AM
I would say yes they will have to follow their own procedure regardless of grade

vals
09-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Same happenned to me, and I had another inspection even though I was cleared etc. actual complaint was horrid as I didn't know anything about it, ofsted just turned up and weren't at all pleasant - definitely believed me to be guilty until i showed i wasn't. inspection was a few moths later.

jadavi
09-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Thanks guys as I thought

Ho hum....

I'm ready anyway - I find I care much less this time around which makes it easier... Prob because its all got so stupid.

jadavi
09-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks guys as I thought

Ho hum....

I'm ready anyway - I find I care much less this time around which makes it easier... Prob because its all got so stupid.