PDA

View Full Version : anyone not yet started cypop5?

zoeholt
08-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Hello, i am just wondering if there is anyone about the same pace as I am, I will hopefully be starting my cypop5 in the next 2 weeks, and i was looking for anyone who was at the same level really, so there was someone to go through it with?
I dont plan to start working until january so I am taking it slow
I have done a first aid but its not appropriate so I will be do a quite expensive one in september.
and i still need to do food hygiene.

I hope this is the right area

Petshrinklj
08-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi
I'm waiting for a start date for my cypop5. Was supposed to be beginning of April but I get told something different every time I ring up. Hopefully will be starting soon. My first aid course is mid July.
Best of luck
Lisa

Emra81
08-05-2013, 08:24 PM
I did my first aid back in February and am just about to start CYPOP5 online. The face to face course is available at my local college in theory but they don't have enough interest in it to actually run it at the moment apparently!

My LA childminding team said I could do the college course or the online ncma one but I've emailed asking if I can do it online with MNT as most reviews I've read seem to suggest the support is better with them..plus it's a bit cheaper!

Good luck when you get started and I'm definitely up for keeping in touch as we plough through it all!

zoeholt
08-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I am definitely going to be doing it online via NCMA, ordered the book you can get so I can read through that until I have the money, I have a 2 year old so it seems like I'm paying almost £200 to be told I have common sense!
I am excited though

Petshrinklj
13-05-2013, 09:37 PM
I did lots of chasing up today and was told that they still don't have a start date for the local course and it wont be may. But they said I can do the PACEY one rathe han wait. So I will go apply now. Woohoo. :)