PDA

View Full Version : Child numbers on OFSTED form

Newtochildcare
08-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi,

I've got what might seem a silly question. Just cracking on with my Ofsted form, and I've come tp the bit where it asks how many children I'll be caring for. Obviously I don't know at this stage how many I'll be minding, so, should I just put the number of children the eyfs/childcare registers allow? Also, where it asks, for example, how many birth to 1, how many 1 to 5 etc, it doesn't give you a chance to explain that, although I want to be registered for the maximum amount, I do understand that, of the three under 5's I would only have two 1 - 5's if I had a baby as well. So, would I put one baby, three 1 - 5's, or should I put one baby, and two 1 - 5's? Does that make sense when I am asking advice on?!

:panic:

Thanks!

Mrs.L.C
08-05-2013, 12:41 PM
I am not quite sure what form you mean but its sounds similar to the form that family information services used to used to keep a record of you vacancies.

I would put 1 under 12 months and 2 2-4 years so 3 under 5 if that makes sense

Newtochildcare
08-05-2013, 01:02 PM
My Ofsted registration form. But you still answered my question, so thanks! :)

benandjerrys
08-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi,

I've got what might seem a silly question. Just cracking on with my Ofsted form, and I've come tp the bit where it asks how many children I'll be caring for. Obviously I don't know at this stage how many I'll be minding, so, should I just put the number of children the eyfs/childcare registers allow? Also, where it asks, for example, how many birth to 1, how many 1 to 5 etc, it doesn't give you a chance to explain that, although I want to be registered for the maximum amount, I do understand that, of the three under 5's I would only have two 1 - 5's if I had a baby as well. So, would I put one baby, three 1 - 5's, or should I put one baby, and two 1 - 5's? Does that make sense when I am asking advice on?!

:panic:

Thanks!

I filled my form out in march and just put 1 0-1 yrs and 2 1-5 yrs.