PDA

View Full Version : feel totally drained today :(

adele1985
08-05-2013, 10:20 AM
ok so i started the gym 2 weeks ago and now my routines is

getting up at 5
get the gym for half past 5 ( normally do around 40mins on the bike and cross trainer)
get home for around 7.15
hoover, mop and tidy the house
take the dog for a walk
get back from walking the dog at 8.15 ready for mindees getting here

ive donr this routine every day for the past 2 weeks and have felt great afterwards and full of energy

today however is a diffrent story...........I feel really sleepy and drained

we have been to the shop to buy the stuff for lunch and we have taken max for a walk while mindee went on her bike ive got around ah hour left before taking mindee to nursery is it okay if i just put the tv on till then:blush: i always feel gulity about the tv but i really havent got the energy today:(

kellyskidz!
08-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Wow even reading that made me tired lol!
I'm not against tv time either, ten mins just before lunch while i prepare and plate it all up isn't going to do any harm, in fact at that time an alphabet song comes on so it's not like they're watching anything silly so I feel less guilty.
Hope you're feeling better and more awake soon! Xx

georgeypie07
08-05-2013, 12:07 PM
oh my god you are wonderwoman!!!! when i had my ofsted inspection one of my mindees was getting tired/grumpy and my inspector actually said 'why dont u just put on waybaloo or something?' so i agree, a little bit of telly dosent hurt!!

Petshrinklj
08-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Oh my. No wonder your tired. Yeah have some TV time just make us you don't fall asleep watching it lol.

jackie 7
08-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Well I can't believe it. At 5 I am tucked up in bed. I am not surprised you are tired. So long as you enjoy it. Are you in training for something?

adele1985
08-05-2013, 01:16 PM
No not training for anything just trying to loose weight :-) I'm an early bird anyway so dosent bother me getting up early well normally it dosent Today it did lol

maryp0ppins
08-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Wow!!!!!

Why not mix it up and a few day ditch the gym and take your dog for a fast walk/jog and limit it to 5.30-6.30. Then clean and mop.

Well done you though wish I had your motivation. Tv time and a cuppa that's what I'm doing right now. The lo's are chilling with me. It's apart of life if you ask me :)

adele1985
08-05-2013, 01:54 PM
I really love going the gym and do normally feel great when I've been

I think a done a bit to much yesterday as well as all the stuff I normally do I also cut the grass which took an hour and made lunch for my mam and aunts who came to visit :-)

Ripeberry
08-05-2013, 02:20 PM
The key to losing weight is to speed up your metabolism. This means intense exercise for a short amount of time. Still go to the gym but weights are the key. Muscle burns fat. And you get toned at the same time. The effects last long after you finish exercising.

Chimps Childminding
08-05-2013, 02:45 PM
You mean there is more than one 5 o'clock in the day :rolleyes: that's still the middle of the night to me!!! I'm very impressed with your dedication, but I would be exhausted before I even started work if I did all that you do before hand!!!

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!

adele1985
08-05-2013, 02:56 PM
i done the weights for the first week i went but didnt really think it was doing any good i enjoyed doing them but i didnt feel like i was working hard enough as i wasent getting our of breath or swaety like i do on the cardio machines so i thought id stik to the bike and cross trainner but i might go back to the weights if thats gonna help me loose the weight - i wasent impressed with the 1lb i lost last week consideriing id been the gym every day and eating really healthy too pluss completely cut out pop and juice just drining water

im gonna have a early night tonight, mindee should go between 5 and half past then i can go and get in my pjs and watch tv all night :)

The Juggler
08-05-2013, 10:06 PM
The key to losing weight is to speed up your metabolism. This means intense exercise for a short amount of time. Still go to the gym but weights are the key. Muscle burns fat. And you get toned at the same time. The effects last long after you finish exercising.

totally agree. If you hate weights (I do) then do bodyweight/cardio exercises combined - bodyweight exercise also fab for the abs - better than sit ups! a 10 min really hardcore run - so you are completely out of breath is better than long and middle paced run/jog. Then body weight /strength exercises - lunges, squats, push ups, star jumps, burpees - 10 mins max interval training - so 50-60 secs full on, 10-20 sec rest - repeat for 10 mins.

I prescribe for your tiredness, mop and clean in the evening, lie in (well a relative lie in for you) fast run with doggie in the park - couple of push ups, star jumps etc, run home, shower and nice leisurely cuppa and toast :thumbsup: