PDA

View Full Version : Can you take tripp trapp baby kits on and off easily?

lisbet
08-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Just wondering whether I could use a tripp trapp chair for a baby on one day, and then remove the baby set to use it with a 2+yr old on another day? Or will I need another highchair?

moggy
08-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Just wondering whether I could use a tripp trapp chair for a baby on one day, and then remove the baby set to use it with a 2+yr old on another day? Or will I need another highchair?

I have 3 Tripp Trapps and no, you can not easily take baby set off. You need to use allan key and loosen all bolts, tighten up again after etc.
I find a booster seat with 3-point harness is good for all ages. I have one fixed to a dining chair and both a 13mth old use it and a 3 year old. But probably not enough support for little baby.

lisbet
08-05-2013, 12:25 PM
I have 3 Tripp Trapps and no, you can not easily take baby set off. You need to use allan key and loosen all bolts, tighten up again after etc.
I find a booster seat with 3-point harness is good for all ages. I have one fixed to a dining chair and both a 13mth old use it and a 3 year old. But probably not enough support for little baby.

Ah, thank you. :) I have the tripp trapp left over from my own children. In that case maybe I'll get a baby set for it and a booster seat for older children. Trying to work out how to accommodate various children without spending a fortune and taking up all the space in the kitchen-diner!! :laughing: