PDA

View Full Version : suncream

Emmalou77
06-05-2013, 08:20 PM
The good weather has arrived. I hope it stays. How many minders have parents fill out a permission form for applying suncream?

moggy
06-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Yes, I have a sun protection policy and permission to sign. I ask for lotion, sun hat and long sleeved light shirt too. I also have permission to apply my own high-factor lotion (as I can not carry 4 bottles with me when out!). Often parents apply lotion before arriving to help me out.

serin
06-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Yes, I have a sun protection policy and permission to sign. I ask for lotion, sun hat and long sleeved light shirt too. I also have permission to apply my own high-factor lotion (as I can not carry 4 bottles with me when out!). Often parents apply lotion before arriving to help me out.

I have on my consent form that it is their responsibility to provide it. You have to be very careful now with the sun because one of my mindees went red from sitting in the car so I always check now to put the shade up.

clareelizabeth1
06-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Yes I have them sign to say I can apply it and get them to bring their own. On the form they sign though I also get permission to apply what ever I have in the house as I am not staying in for no one.

vals
07-05-2013, 06:38 AM
I have permission on a list of things for permission - they tick yes or no. I ask the parents to apply it before they come in the morning especially if they arrive just before the school run.

Jenna
07-05-2013, 06:49 AM
In my permission forms I have suncream. I was off last week on holiday and with it still being warm I sent a little text to parents last night to remind them to fetch suncream and hats if parents forget their own however I have another form allowing me to apply my own.