PDA

View Full Version : Construction

lor
05-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Can any one give me their opinion I want to by some more construction toys I already have mega blocks and wooden blocks
am looking for something more like stickle bricks or inter star maybe something with wheels so we can make vehicles.

Thanks in advance xx

Tealady
05-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Stickle Bricks have always been a flop here.

shortstuff
06-05-2013, 04:35 AM
I have something like toddler meccano here bought from elc. The lo's love it. Hth

clareelizabeth1
06-05-2013, 05:56 AM
Stickle bricks have never been popular here either. They did love the magnetic one though cant think of its name but you built with magnetic balls and sticks.

kim-d
06-05-2013, 07:06 AM
mobilo have always been a hit they love making tankers fire engines and diggers.

lizduncan72
06-05-2013, 07:08 AM
My lo's love our stickle bricks!! I got rid of all my magnetix a few years ago after some horrible stories in the press about kids swallowing them and having horrific internal injuries from the magnets because they're so strong.

blue bear
06-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Mine are not keen on the stickle bricks, I bought wooden mechano stuff from lidl but that's a bit of a flop too.
Mine prefer more open ended stuff like wooden bricks, they spend ages with the big dumper trucks moving the bricks around and building houses etc with the bricks.

The most popular construction toy is popoids here, had them for 20 years and still as popular as ever, one of those toys we never rotate.