PDA

View Full Version : So knackered

Memina
02-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Dont you just hate it when school is closed?

So polling day has hijacked my day and I've had 4 under 5s and my 6 year old son. Picnic in the park me thinks!

So get myself ready and tell all the kids including my 6 yo ds to go to the loo as no toilet.

Within 10 mins of arriving to park mindee 2yo states she needs a wee. Time to water the trees. Then ds 6 starts running round in circles cos he has to go!!! Yuk still trying to eat!

So as we are far from home and near some woods I hand him a bag and baby wipes and armed with instructions off he goes. Pops the bag in the dog bin and I disinfect and wipe his hands. Back to lunch.

So we eat and its all lovely and one by one the kids finish and go off to play. Then 2 yo mindee starts walking funny and I ask what's the matter Nothing!

I check and she has poo in her knickers! What the hell????? So off come trousers and knickers into the bag and wipes at the ready. Quick change disinfectant and wipes! - lost my appetite now!!!!

So then go to get up off the picnic blanket and can't seem to move. Its really difficult getting myself up! 35 weeks pregnant and uber big! Manage to waddle up and rip my jeans - Not ammused!

So when we get home kids ask can we go to park tomorrow? ???? I think not!

kellyskidz!
02-05-2013, 06:38 PM
I feel your pain, had the polling day kids in today, been dreading it all week.
I kept double taking when I looked at the clock, as in 'is it STILL only 10am'
So tired I can barely see. Bath and bed, hopefully will go straight to sleep- heres wishing you the same!x

funemnx
02-05-2013, 06:38 PM
:laughing::laughing: Aw, sorry for laughing but tomorrow will be better! :thumbsup:

Memina
02-05-2013, 06:42 PM
After the trouser ripping I phoned hubby for some words of comfort but he just laughed at me.

Maybe I'll see the funny side tomorrow.

lauraring1
02-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Poor you! Don't you just love polling day at school... Ours were off too due to them using our school! I've had 18 months old, 2 year old, 4 year old and 2x 5 year olds since from 7.30am till 6.30pm.... Shattered doesn't even cover how I'm feeling right now! Oh and a tad sunburnt, spent the day in the park with the kids and had too many bodies to sun cream, I forgot to do myself! Feeling it now! Oh well here's to a quieter day tomorrow :0)

Mia73
02-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Sounds like you are doing a great job there! Must be hard looking after so many kids and being heavily pregnant!

clareelizabeth1
02-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Sorry for you but this post has just made me laugh

MessybutHappy
02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Oh dear oh dear! Bless you, but thank you for sharing your funny story, I love watering the trees!!!

Supernanny86
02-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Yep sorry I did chuckle too!! My patience would have ran out a lot quicker!!!

KatieFS
03-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Brilliant! Glad it's not just me!

Muchos respect at 35 weeks! What are you doing over mat leave?

Memina
03-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Feel totally broken hahaha!!!!

Oh well another day another doller!

I'm taking 3 months off but have my own two to ferry back and forth to school so will still be busy.

The Juggler
03-05-2013, 01:02 PM
aw bless you hon. sometimes trips to the park are frantic - sometimes chilled. I went last week with 3 under 3's. I felt pooped after going felt like I was just whirling round in circles seeing where they were and running over to them :laughing::laughing: and I'm not even pregnant.

have well earned rest this evening.x