PDA

View Full Version : So tempted to order this...

NicoleW
01-05-2013, 05:35 PM
e-quip4education Mobile Sink Unit (http://www.e-quip4education.co.uk/acatalog/info-CC1273.html)

I have a downstairs bathroom but the children I have are still too little even with a step to wash hands.

I was thinking of using self adhesive hooks on the side to have their hand towels on or just buy a large roll of hand paper thing

Do you think it'll be worth the money or a waste?

Hmmm it's a lot of moneys :( Especially when I have my car test next week so may have to buy a car

sarah707
01-05-2013, 05:50 PM
I sit them on the side one at a time, bowl of soapy water between their legs and a drying cloth each.

I have a friend who has a Kiddiwash mobile sink and loves it... but it's very expensive to buy one! :D

Optimalstar
01-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Oh that's more than I'd be prepared to pay x

supermumy
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Looks lovely but exspensive a bowl and there cloth is just as good

Rick
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
I sit them on the side one at a time, bowl of soapy water between their legs and a drying cloth each.

I have a friend who has a Kiddiwash mobile sink and loves it... but it's very expensive to buy one! :D

I was thinking the same thing. It does seem rather expensive for a plastic sink and two water containers! :laughing:

clareelizabeth1
01-05-2013, 07:32 PM
I think you could go to a DIY store get all the bits and make one for half the price.

miffy
01-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Very expensive - reckon you could make your own much cheaper

Miffy xx

mama2three
02-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Very expensive - reckon you could make your own much cheaper

Miffy xx

Ok you load of clever clogs - how?

I need something similar as I havent got a sink in the downstairs loo - been using a washing up bowl of warm soapy water but not completely happy and it rarely honestly gets changed between each child - that would be almost a full time job in itself at times!

Been looking on ebay for tealwashes or kiddiwashes for ever but theyre so expensive.