View Full Version : crb?

30-04-2013, 09:46 PM
hi all, my eldest child is turning 16 soon and myself and some fellow childminders were discussing the fact that I would soon need to be getting a crb check for her. can anyone point me in the right dirrection for the guidlines please and is this something i have to do or will ofsted contact me when i need to do it. thanks sarah

30-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Just ring ofsted and they will send an ey2 form out and then when that is done they send the relevent check forms. We had to get a letter from his head teacher confirming his id, bank statement in his name and birth certificate nice and simple :)

01-05-2013, 08:31 AM
It may be worth you looking at the post about the DfE new DBS checks which was published yesterday and comes into effect July 2013

01-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Fill out EY2 form online and they send a DBS (formerly CRB) form and an identification form. Pretty simple the hard part is finding an 'official' to sign off the identification form.