PDA

View Full Version : brief explanation for parents of MGC

loocyloo
30-04-2013, 08:13 PM
hello, i am just doing this terms newsletter and although i have discussed 'more great childcare' with parents, i'd like to put a brief summary in the newsletter, along with childminder agencies and the fact that i won't be joining and will be an independant childminder! ( i usually give a copy of my newsletter to nursery/preschool as well as parents )

has anyone written any such thing? or can anyone word something for me?

i am incapable of staying calm & rational and end up writing rants and going off at tangents! :blush:

HELP!

thank you

xxx

mum26
30-04-2013, 08:48 PM
No I'm sorry I haven't but I think it is a great idea. I have also talked to some of the parents about the implications of this - but to put it in writing so that they could read at their leisure - and inwardly digest(!!) would be great. I'm just not good at deciphering it into a short summary.:)

sarah707
30-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Here's a leaflet :D

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/campaigns-petitions/114136-leaflet-parents-other-settings-childminders-etc.html

loocyloo
01-05-2013, 06:23 PM
great :D thank you!

i knew i'd seen it somewhere! and :laughing: i went to download it and apparently i already have it somewhere on my pc !!!!

sarah707
02-05-2013, 06:45 AM
great :D thank you!

i knew i'd seen it somewhere! and :laughing: i went to download it and apparently i already have it somewhere on my pc !!!!

:rolleyes:

I do things like that too :laughing:

xx