PDA

View Full Version : How long did you wait for ofsted pre-reg visit

covgalxxx
29-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Haven't post forms yet want to get all my paper work ready, and of course drop in at the doctors, but once it's done ,I wonder how long I got and when they do call with a date will it be next day or next week, I want my house clean for starts, but my dh hasn't done anything I asked him to do around house and garden, so decide to go a head anyway now or I would be waiting for ever, but still want him to do his jobs , I want to say you got a week here is a list, I have the most lazy partner even tho I have had 4 kids my youngest is his she is 5 months, he thinks cuddling watching tv is playing, he has shock coming....

serin
30-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Haven't post forms yet want to get all my paper work ready, and of course drop in at the doctors, but once it's done ,I wonder how long I got and when they do call with a date will it be next day or next week, I want my house clean for starts, but my dh hasn't done anything I asked him to do around house and garden, so decide to go a head anyway now or I would be waiting for ever, but still want him to do his jobs , I want to say you got a week here is a list, I have the most lazy partner even tho I have had 4 kids my youngest is his she is 5 months, he thinks cuddling watching tv is playing, he has shock coming....

I would say CRB is about 2-3 weeks if you are lucky but you can track that online. Then they have to do social services checks on you. If you have lived in more than one borough in the last 5 years then they do checks for each borough you have stayed. Its then that they send a request to Tribal to assign an inspector. Once the inspector is assigned they will call and tell you when they are coming.
So it is quite a process so I would say if your husband is a lazy bum like mine give him 2 weeks with the target of completing your work in 4.