PDA

View Full Version : Its the simple things..

greanan
27-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Just been to the local garage and picked up three tyres to put out in the garden for the kiddies to use. Just about to go out and wash them down and think of some ways to use them. What do you all do with yours?

Maza
27-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Mine have always loved washing them with long handled scrubbing brushes from the £1 shop and soapy water. They love rolling them around, jumping in and out of them, using them as targets when throwing balls/beanbags. I've never got around to using them as planters but they do look nice. You could also get the kids to paint them. You could make little small worlds inside them. My boys once used them to play 'garage' and used toy tools on them. We also use them to balance blanks on to create ramps for the toy cars. Have a quick check for nailsin them. Enjoy. x

greanan
27-04-2013, 01:24 PM
I've just gave them a wash down and thought they'd love washing them aswell. I'd originally it them to use as planters but think I'll just leave them for kids to do as they wish

lisa1968
27-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Yes let them use their imagination. It'll be like having an empty cardboard box-the possibilities are endless!

....oh to be a child again....