PDA

View Full Version : How long before your police check came though

Kevin1964
27-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Just wondering how long was it before you got your police check though :)

nikki thomson
27-04-2013, 01:32 PM
It's the police check that usually holds everything up, they can be extremely slow, they have so many to do, in the end ofsted rang them up twice to tell them to get a shift on as i had children waiting to start with me, and eventually it got to the point where they gave them10 days as they'd had it so long.
The whole crb took about 5mths but it can be alot quicker than that. X

Kevin1964
27-04-2013, 01:49 PM
It's the police check that usually holds everything up, they can be extremely slow, they have so many to do, in the end ofsted rang them up twice to tell them to get a shift on as i had children waiting to start with me, and eventually it got to the point where they gave them10 days as they'd had it so long.
The whole crb took about 5mths but it can be alot quicker than that. X

I was told got to give them 3 months they got my post code wrong . But partners went straight though I give them another 10 days then give them a call.

shortstuff
27-04-2013, 02:12 PM
I was told got to give them 3 months they got my post code wrong . But partners went straight though I give them another 10 days then give them a call.

If its the last thing you are waiting for I think it never hurts to nag. I was left waiting for SS for OH and it was a long drawn out hassle to get it sorted so good luck to you.

Houlgated
27-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I had a new crb done in match to help at my daughter's school and it took less than one week from completing the application to receiving my certificate.

nikki thomson
27-04-2013, 05:46 PM
I had a new crb done in match to help at my daughter's school and it took less than one week from completing the application to receiving my certificate.

Was that for a basic crb or enhanced, just out of curiosity. X

nikki thomson
27-04-2013, 05:47 PM

Was that for an enhanced crb or a basic one, just out of curiosity?. X