PDA

View Full Version : Moving home

claireh4505
27-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi,

I will be moving down to Winchester way in June, Worthy Down to be exact, is there anyone here that lives near there, I dont know anything about the area and wondered if there were some childminding groups I can join, I need to start advertising as soon as I can.

Thank you

Claire

Mrs Pootle
27-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Sorry not in the area you are moving to, but just wanted to wish you good luck. We moved a long distance last year, and although very stressful at the time it was definitely a good move.
Hope it all goes smoothly, and you are soon full with new mindees! :)

claireh4505
27-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Thank you, I only want to do term time contracts like I do now so I should have the summer months to advertise and get to know the area.

It's exciting to move but so much hassle all at the same time!

shortstuff
27-04-2013, 03:32 PM
im just down the road but dont know about any clubs in winchester, sorry. Have you tried a good old google search?

claireh4505
27-04-2013, 03:35 PM
I will have a look on Google, think it will be easier once I'm there and can get to know local area, hope I make some childminder friends.

blue bear
27-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Google if there is a children centre near where you are going they should be able to put you in contact with someone that can help, fis, development worker or pass your contact details on to a local minder something like that.

nikki thomson
27-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Hi,

I will be moving down to Winchester way in June, Worthy Down to be exact, is there anyone here that lives near there, I dont know anything about the area and wondered if there were some childminding groups I can join, I need to start advertising as soon as I can.

Thank you

Claire

Hi, are you a military family?, if you are there will be lots of info in your local hive. X