PDA

View Full Version : Feeling positive!!

sprinkles
26-04-2013, 02:53 PM
I have my mojo back!!! Just met a lovely family looking for childcare from August, shift work! Meeting went really well, asked lots of questions etc.

There were only two other minders in the area that could take him on and let's say, the mum said she wasn't going near either of them after things she'd heard and seen on the Internet! So hopefully that gives me a head start!! Makes you think though, should really google your name and see what comes up as that's what this family did with another minder and it put them off!

They're going to let me know but I made it clear I don't keep spaces until contract is signed or deposit received!

Nice to know there are some really lovely families out there - got on really well with the parents too! Dad seemed really keen, said he was very happy etc so just need to wait on them getting back to me now!

CLL
26-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Excellent news. I hope they sign up soon.

sprinkles
28-04-2013, 06:30 AM
She text me on Friday night to say they want me to have him :clapping: just need to sort contract and get deposit!! :D

Supernanny86
28-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Great news, well done you!!

Kxx

clareelizabeth1
28-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Well done for getting him. I must say I do t use Facebook or anything like that for the very reason that people can just google you and find out so much about your life. I've nothing to hide but I still don't want parents meeting me with a pre conceived idea of who I am.

smurfette
28-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Well done great news!!

Mice and Toad
28-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Well done.

I have had a chat this morning with a family 2 little girls seemed soo nice, and I felt like you that I:clapping: got my mojo back after feeling low and rubbish for a few months.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: