PDA

View Full Version : Tandem double - recommendations please

sprinkles
24-04-2013, 07:52 PM
I really like phil and teds but not sure about the mindee in the back having their feet in the basket, not that I'm planning in going shopping with the children....?

I have a side by side but will need a tandem for school runs etc as pavements here are quite narrow. I like that the phil and teds can be a single as well so wouldn't need separate single too.

Recommendations please?

kellyskidz!
24-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Graco Stadium Duo is fab, just got mine last month- on Kiddicare it's around £100 and worth every penny. Not too heavy to handle as tandems can be and fits into an average sized boot easily. massive shopping basket too and seats kids from birth to three. i should get commission lol xx

SammySplodger
24-04-2013, 08:07 PM
I have just got rid of my P&T E3 as the child in the back was really squashed, almost impossible to fall sleep, looked really uncomfortable.

Have replaced it with a Jane Powertwin which is far more comfy for the babies, but much heavier to push :-(

I have a side by side Mountain Buggy Urban, which is fabulous - babies comfy and easy to push BUT: it won't fit through my front door :-/
That said, it does fit through most normal / modern doorways and on buses. If it fitted I'd be using it every day, no question!

So I'm still searching for a solution too!

littletreasures
24-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Babystyle Oyster Max. It's taken me nearly 23 years to find the perfect pushchair for me.

I had the Nipper 360 which I loved, but couldn't fit it in my Volvo XC90 when all the seats were being used, so had to sell it :(

The Oyster Max has lots of combinations including 2 car seats.

Oyster Max Home Page (http://www.babystyle.co.uk/nOysterMax.html)

mummyMia
24-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Babystyle Oyster Max. It's taken me nearly 23 years to find the perfect pushchair for me.

I had the Nipper 360 which I loved, but couldn't fit it in my Volvo XC90 when all the seats were being used, so had to sell it :(

Ooh, I love the look of it and really want want now!! Must start saving up ...

sprinkles
24-04-2013, 08:35 PM

I'm sure this is the one we spoke about before. Quite expensive and have to buy all the bits separate. I may consider it once I'm more established though as it looks fantastic!

fionamal
24-04-2013, 09:06 PM
I have the Jane Powertwin and love it. Had many over the years and this one is by far the best

Sarsar3NCH
24-04-2013, 09:15 PM
I have just bought a Baby Jogger City Select and so far I love it, loads of combinations and I can use a buggy board too. I had been looking at getting a triple but I think this is going to do the job

Tiny Trees
25-04-2013, 06:41 AM
I have a Britax b dual will pretty much every combination. We have the hard shell sleeper, a soft carry cot and both seats. I love it so much more than our old p & t. It very comfortably fits my tall 3 year old and a biggish 2 year old underneath.