PDA

View Full Version : dont you hate it, when

FussyElmo
24-04-2013, 03:12 PM
The rude mannered, mouthy, attitude ridden, obnoxious child is yours..........

Cue an 11 yo sent to his room and banned from his xbox.

And what awful crime was committed his 6yo brother picked up the stick he wanted as a bow and arrow.

And breathe soon be bedtime

Nicola Carlyle
24-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Same here yesterday!!! My daughter WILL learn to keep her mouth shut and listen one day I'm sure. Just doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. Grrrrrr.................

Koala
24-04-2013, 03:19 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AHHHHHHHH

sarah707
24-04-2013, 05:25 PM
:laughing::laughing:

And then they grow up and leave home and you miss them like mad! :rolleyes:

Hugs xx

loocyloo
24-04-2013, 06:05 PM
my DS got a tablet for his birthday, and as it is his birthday week, he is being cut alot of slack and being allowed to spend as much time on it as he wants! he doesn't want mindees touching it ( totally understandable ) so is upstairs ...

my house is calm, peaceful, relaxed, quiet ( well, as quiet as it can be with 3 LO and 3/4 schoolie girls! ) ...

...:rolleyes: hmmm, is there a link???? !!!! ;)

Mouse
24-04-2013, 06:51 PM
I've always said this job would be so much easier if it wasn't for my own children!

clareelizabeth1
24-04-2013, 06:58 PM
I started this job before having children and it was easier. But would you give up the time you get to spend with them.

MrsP2C
24-04-2013, 07:35 PM
I've always said this job would be so much easier if it wasn't for my own children!

That's quite comforting to hear as I had a real crisis of confidence in the Easter holidays when I realised the two least stressful days minding we're when my kids stayed at granny's!!! I felt really awful especially as I left my old job & all the perks that went with it purely to benefit my kids & here I was wishing them away :(

winstonian
24-04-2013, 08:06 PM
:laughing: I thought you were going to say .............the rude mannered, mouthy, attitude ridden..............parents come to collect!!! Thought youd had a bad day, I am glad it was just your kids

MessybutHappy
24-04-2013, 11:09 PM
That's quite comforting to hear as I had a real crisis of confidence in the Easter holidays when I realised the two least stressful days minding we're when my kids stayed at granny's!!! I felt really awful especially as I left my old job & all the perks that went with it purely to benefit my kids & here I was wishing them away :(

I have this guilt too! I have tried to reassure my self that even one after school time a week that's a sucess is one more than when I worked out of the home. Some nights I do wonder why I changed career :(

mrstom
25-04-2013, 06:18 AM
I find myself wishing the years away. Tuesday was a particularly hard day and I wished myself 25 years older when I'll (hopefully) be retired and the boys will have left home!

Today they're being lovely and cuddly and I don't want them to grow up too fast!