PDA

View Full Version : Daily diaries

Houlgated
23-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Someone posted a link recently to daily diaries they purchase online. i left the link open on my laptop to look at later, but my stupid laptop installed updates, restarted and closed all my webpages down and now i can't find it. Can someone please help me to find it again. Thanks

jackie 7
23-04-2013, 09:45 PM
I just use the cheapest spiral bound book I can find. You can print pages but go for what costs less is my way. Also easy to stick a pogo picture on it.

TJF
24-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Someone posted a link recently to daily diaries they purchase online. i left the link open on my laptop to look at later, but my stupid laptop installed updates, restarted and closed all my webpages down and now i can't find it. Can someone please help me to find it again. Thanks

Hi, I get mine from the childminding resource shop, here is the link Daily Diary 0-3yrs 5.39 (http://www.childmindingresourceshop.co.uk/prod2.cfm?product=70736)

skatie
24-04-2013, 10:57 AM
I think it was on www.nurseryresources.org as they are the same ones I want to buy.

Houlgated
24-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Nursery resources, that was the one, thank you I was on google overload last night trying to find it lol. I currently print/bind my own but its time consuming and my binding machine seems to be playing up more often than not so I'm wasting too much paper where it doesn't punch the holes properly.