PDA

View Full Version : Bubble bums

skatie
22-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Does anyone use bubble bums booster seats in their car? I am soon to have 6 mindees and need a solution for fitting 3 booster seats in the back row. I've played around with all sorts of combinations of my current car seats but nothing fits. The narrowest booster I own is 40cm, so even I I bought 2 more they wouldn't fit as my car seats are 35cms wide. Just wondered if any one else uses a combination of 3 bubble bums in a row, that's one of the selling points on their website.

christine e
22-04-2013, 08:14 PM
I use 2 bubble bums and a child seat

WibbleWobble
22-04-2013, 08:24 PM
DONT GOOGLE BUBBLE BUMS!

Wibble the "i dont know where to look" x

skatie
22-04-2013, 08:52 PM
I use 2 bubble bums and a child seat

Out of curiosity, which child seat do you use? How long have you had your bubble bums and how do you rate them?

skatie
22-04-2013, 08:53 PM
DONT GOOGLE BUBBLE BUMS!

Wibble the "i dont know where to look" x

Eeek! Lol ! Erm yes....sorry!

christine e
22-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Out of curiosity, which child seat do you use? How long have you had your bubble bums and how do you rate them?

Cannot off hand remember which car seat it is will take a look in the morning. Really like the bubble bums - they feel really strong and don't need blowing up very often and when they do they take very little air in - when I do deflate they take some deflating

shortstuff
22-04-2013, 09:38 PM
its ok to google bubble bums so long as you add the words car seat after it lol. I didn't want any shocks tonight lol.

I'm not sure if i would like to use these. I may be old fashioned but I like seeing safety marks on the seats I use and didn't see any on the site. In fairness I didn't look very far.

Kirstylob
23-04-2013, 12:58 PM
When I read the title of this thread I thought it was more discussion about sickness and diarrhoea!:blush: A whole different meaning for Bubble Bums!:laughing:

Toothfairy
23-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes they are great!
I can get 3 on my back seat and they are very easy to store when not in use.

bindy
23-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes I use one inbetween two car seats. They do have a safety mark, have to by law