PDA

View Full Version : New Tablet

Cinnamon Sugar
22-04-2013, 06:52 AM
I just wanted to say since getting a tablet for my birthday (40th gulp) I have browsed the forum most days and got loads of ideas and advice. I've just ordered some water beads after reading one of the threads and also found out that I need to update my Safeguarding Policy. It really is an invaluable site! I am struggling however to post using my tablet, may have to get help from one of my teenage kids. Technophobe that I am :o

loocyloo
22-04-2013, 07:35 AM
welcome!

this forum is SOOOOO addictive! i'm here most days, and it is always open on my PC, so i often have a quick look!

and now i have it on my phone - fatal! :laughing:

i think that we do such an isolated job ( even if we spend time with other people ) that its like having colleagues right there with you!

xxx

clareelizabeth1
22-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Yes since the I phone app came out I don't seem to of stopped.

Cinnamon Sugar
23-04-2013, 03:57 PM
i think that we do such an isolated job ( even if we spend time with other people ) that its like having colleagues right there with you!

xxx

It really is! I have to come upstairs to my pc to post though as still cant do it on tablet! Have learned so much about so many things. It really is addictive. Think my husband is wondering what he has done as I'm always on the forum ha ha!

jackie 7
23-04-2013, 04:30 PM
I got to be green thanks to the app.

suziealderton
23-04-2013, 05:22 PM
I just wanted to say since getting a tablet for my birthday (40th gulp) I have browsed the forum most days and got loads of ideas and advice. I've just ordered some water beads after reading one of the threads and also found out that I need to update my Safeguarding Policy. It really is an invaluable site! I am struggling however to post using my tablet, may have to get help from one of my teenage kids. Technophobe that I am :o

Hi what are waterbeads please? Thanks x

NicoleW
23-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Florists use them to water flowers. Basically you soak these tiny beads which absorb all the water and they feel really weird!