PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork heeeerelp

Smileyface
21-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Am I the only person that can't bring myself to tackle the large amounts if paper work building up...

miffy
21-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Oh no, I can assure you you are not alone!

I have been putting it off for months!!!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

lauraring1
21-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Nope... Me neither! God knows where to start! :0) will take me forever!

jackie 7
21-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes me too. I have decided to break it up in small steps. Got policies up to date. Checked contracts. Now working on journals. But got 2 yr check to do this week and only half way caught up. Looks like a few late nights!

Kirstylob
21-04-2013, 10:23 PM
I love that it's not just me that's behind. I to am breaking it into smaller chunks but now there are chunks everywhere!! It's going to cost me a fortune in photo printing, i think I'm going to take advantage of online deals and lots of them! Every time I set aside tme to catch up, there always seems to be current paperwork to do first! I keep telling myself I won't let it all get so behind again but somehow I keep slipping. Oh well at somepoint I will catch up with myself, it may take years but I'm determined!! ;- Many late nights ahead!

mrs robbie williams
22-04-2013, 06:05 AM
my to do bits are in a big box and i cant fit anymore in :panic: have the grand total of 3 and half hours spare this am as mindee sick and afternoon one doesnt come til 1230 so will try and crack on with it - inbetween washing/hoovering/popping to tesco :cool: tomorow am i would have the same amount but got to take dd to an interview so will lose at least an hour. Then hopefully mindee back weds otherwise other mindee i have once a week will be lost without her :)

jellyelly
22-04-2013, 07:21 AM
I have a huge mountain of paperwork that I am hoping to climb and squash down today! Wish me luck xxx
Hoping once its squashed I can try and keep on top of it as I'm not good with climbing mountains! Xxx