PDA

View Full Version : How long...?

Langaleah
18-04-2013, 08:43 PM
So we took all the forms over last month, and today our crb's come back, also I know both my references was sent back last week to cssiw, so was just wondering how long would it be until some one comes to do the house check now? I now it can take up to 14weeks but so far since taking our forms stuff has been moving good.
I'm so impatient lol xx

shortstuff
19-04-2013, 05:20 AM
I would suggest a phone call to ofsted to ask if they have everything they need. I had to chase ss reports and waited a while, till i chased it myself. Hth

CLL
19-04-2013, 05:51 AM
I agree, social services took quite a while for me too. Call Ofsted and check that all the paperwork they have received has been accepted and what they are waiting for.

manjay
19-04-2013, 09:34 AM
I would probably ring CSSIW early next week That will give them time to log your CRB's have come back and they then may be able to give you a clearer idea of when they will come and do your pre-reg. If the CRB was all they were waiting for then it could all happen pretty quickly.

Langaleah
20-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Thank you all. I will give them a call on Monday to see where things are... Xx

rachelmama
01-05-2013, 06:33 PM
I took mine in today to cssiw . I hope they are ok :D

lubeam
01-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Defiantly check with OFSTED , my social services checks took forever I had to hound them to Get them back but they can't back on a Monday n I had my call on the Friday to make an appointment to come out and now it's here ! Arrrrr dreading tomorrow :) hope you get sorted soon :)

rachelmama
05-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Good luck for tomorrow let us know how you get on :thumbsup: got my fingers crossed for you

Langaleah
05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Ooo how did it go Hun? Xx

Defiantly check with OFSTED , my social services checks took forever I had to hound them to Get them back but they can't back on a Monday n I had my call on the Friday to make an appointment to come out and now it's here ! Arrrrr dreading tomorrow :) hope you get sorted soon :)

Langaleah
05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Ooo how did it go Hun? Xx

lubeam
05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
I passed hurray :))))) thanks for askin, just waitin for my certificate now and I'm off :) got 2 girls wanting to start on 3rd of June :) hurray 10 month old and 5 year old , she goes to a different school to my boys so its going to be a bit hectic but hopefully it'll work :) lol

lubeam
05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Did u ring OFSTED? How'd you get on?

Langaleah
07-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Oh yeah. Congratulations Hun. No I'm going to ring Tomoz, wev been away and iv been busy doing all the washing today, so ill do it in the morning xx

Langaleah
07-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Iv got some one lined up for defo starting from 1st July and someone has been inquiring about me so hopefully they'll want to go with me aswell. Xx

lubeam
07-05-2013, 09:24 PM
You might be cutting it fine there chick , I applied 15th of jan n only just got through !!! Def ring OFSTED n if they tell you there waitin on social services check ring the council they'll tell you there nothin they can do but if u get shirty they will magically find a department to put you through to ! Lol good luck let us no how u get on :)

Langaleah
08-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Just rung, they are just waiting for an inspector to be appointed to me. I'm with CSSIW not ofsted so donno if it might be abit quicker. Fingers crossed tho. They said it would take up to 14 weeks and 14weeks takes it to the end of June xx

lubeam
08-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Hurray well done :) go you ! Are u excited for the inspector coming ?!

Langaleah
09-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Yes! Just waiting for them to hurry up now! Lol hope they don't take long to appoint one to me, I'm ganna ring every week to see how far they are getting on with it lol xx

rachelmama
11-05-2013, 10:53 AM
oohh im so happy for you x let me know how it goes hun . Im soooo nervous about my inspection and what questions they will ask me and I hope I answer them ok and not go nervous and go blank lol x