PDA

View Full Version : what do you have in your livingroom?

Carolc
17-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I am using my livingroom for minding and I'm just wondering what folk have out in theirs for mindees to play with. I have a selection of toys that are my kids toys, puzzles, books that kind of thing. Needing ideas of what else to get.

chezzagriff
17-04-2013, 04:53 PM
I also use my living room as it is designed as a through-room so can have my living space in one half that has the t.v, couch etc. in and the 2nd half I have a bookcase that has puzzles and board games on the bottom shelf, childrens books on the next, art supplies on the next and then all of my folders. I have next to that a large plastic draw set that has in it: shape sorters, cars (for the garage that it next to it), wooden and plastic blocks, threading beads, baby rattles, teddys, musical instruments, farm animals, figures (eg. mickey mouse, in the night garden and loads of macdonalds toys etc.), light up and noisy toys.

catlyn
17-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I have an Ikea expedit 8 drawer beech unit in my dining room,.....in there are small cars, duplo, little people, jigsaws, dressing up clothes, kitchen accessories(toy) and a train set.....during minded hours the kids have easy access to it all but at weekends the drawers go back in and it looks like the "grown up furniture" I love it...gonna get another one for nappies/spare clothes etc