PDA

View Full Version : can i have 2 under 1 for continuity

dette
15-04-2013, 08:05 PM
i have 3 little ones all under 1 at the moment (all turning 1 between may and june)
T is 9 month and comes mon tue thur fri ..for 5 hrs a time
L comes thurs morning(T thurs pm)
G on wed
all goin fine but there has been the odd time when they need to swap or on a thursday when L is AM and T is PM and they need longer hours ,i have been using my assistants but can i do this on my own !!
i am always within 6 under 8

VeggieSausage
15-04-2013, 08:10 PM
I would say 'yes'. Risk assess the situation, make sure you can cope with it and provide good care ....

MessybutHappy
15-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I think yes too, under continuity and exceptional circumstances. I'm in a similar position. But, and it's a big but, I'm but sure I want to! I think I could manage, I know I have enough stuff, but I'm not sure I want to set the precedent...I've had a request to double up in June...the extra child is soooo easy, but the existing ones are not....urgh, will sleep on it again!

dette
16-04-2013, 08:14 AM
I think yes too, under continuity and exceptional circumstances. I'm in a similar position. But, and it's a big but, I'm but sure I want to! I think I could manage, I know I have enough stuff, but I'm not sure I want to set the precedent...I've had a request to double up in June...the extra child is soooo easy, but the existing ones are not....urgh, will sleep on it again!

mine are all lovely too .its so hard isnt it,getting the ballance between being helpfull and giving yourself too much work.

chezzagriff
16-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Yes I would say you can do it as they are all existing minded children.:thumbsup:

dette
16-04-2013, 03:15 PM
thanks everyone for your replies x i'll just write up the variations until they turn one ,which is only a few weeks