PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies In Greetland, Halifax HX4 area

arrmickk
02-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi my name is Marie. I am an OFSTED registered childminder in the Greetland, Halifax area. I co-childmind with my sister Helen.

Our main entrance at the rear of the house is situated on a quiet back road and enjoys an ample, secure decked area outside the main door. We have also recently registered the whole of the back garden with OFSTED, which has a trampoline, slide, swing and other numerous toys and equipment perfect for using in the summer months. We attend playgroups and a childminders group on a weekly basis and take other trips out for example to parks and activity centres. We also have a play room where the children can play, read and join in educational and craft activities and games. During the Summer holidays we take advantage of good weather and have lots of trips out to help the children to experience new surroundings and learn about their environment.

As there are two of us we are quite flexible. It also allows us to offer more choice for children with regards to daily activities as we are not restricted at certain times to stay in (i.e. nap times for younger children), and more variance with which schools we cover (Greetland - Both Annexe and main school), Barkisland and West Vale).

We currently have places available for summer holiday care for one child under the age of 5 and three places for children aged 5-8 and two places for children over the age of 8 years.

We have vacancies from September for before and after school care, and one full time place for a child under the age of 5 (please note; due to maternity leave by Helen and holiday taken by Marie no cover can be provided between 29th Sept and 20th Oct 2008. Alternative arrangements would need to be made for this 3 week period). Please feel free contact us to discuss your particlar needs and requirements in order to ascertain if we can provide care for your child or children.

Thank you for viewing and please feel free to contact us for any more information. Our individual qualifications and a a few words about ourselves can be found by viewing our website. Please click here :) (http://www.freewebs.com/little-angels-r-us/)

sarah707
02-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Lovely website! I hope you find business from it!

I was the 999,999th visitor ... should I click for my prize? :laughing:

Pedagog
03-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Great website, good luck.

Pauline
03-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the link to the forum - good luck filling your vacancies :)

ajs
03-07-2008, 04:33 PM
lovely website
very clear and precise

arrmickk
03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Thank you everyone. I hope we do :)