PDA

View Full Version : Best triple buggy

JumpingJacks
14-04-2013, 04:41 PM
For those of you that use a triple buggy, what do you recommend? I'm hoping to take on another little one in september when my DD starts school and due to the ages of children I care for it's likely I'll need a triple buggy.

Are there any to avoid?

Currently use a nipper 360 so would like something as easy to use where possible

Thanks all

Jac x

Sarsar3NCH
15-04-2013, 12:29 AM
I'll be interested to hear replies too...

Boris
15-04-2013, 06:12 AM
I have a T3 Jogger. The 3rd seat clips onto the front so it can be used as a double and triple. It's great! Don't get me wrong, it is pretty heavy with 3 children in it but I wouldn't have been able to do the school run when my mindees were smaller without it. It is easy to fold but still quite big so if you want to be able to put it in the car you will need a big boot. If you're near West Mids you are welcome to come and test it out!

jackie 7
15-04-2013, 08:00 AM
I love my t3. I do t have a car so I walk every where. I have never taken it on a bus as the ones here don't have back entrance. I live in a flat and it lives in the bike shed. I also have a double which I hide in a cupboard in the hall.

jackie 7
15-04-2013, 08:38 AM
I love my t3. I do t have a car so I walk every where. I have never taken it on a bus as the ones here don't have back entrance. I live in a flat and it lives in the bike shed. I also have a double which I hide in a cupboard in the hall.

skatie
15-04-2013, 11:30 AM
I was looking at the T3 over the weekend. It looks amazing, I would really love one but will have to make do until I have a bit more money coming in.