PDA

View Full Version : New Car

Memina
13-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey all,

I was just mentioning the other to dh that with my expanding belly my renult grand senic is a bit small. Roll on friday and dh asks to borrow my car for the day. Out all day and when he comes back hes now driving a renult espace!

What its huge!!! Not sure how im gonna park it. Its like a mini bus.

Its very comfy to sit in though. Lol

Honestly I wonder if I mention my house is a bit small will I get a mansion! ?!?!

funemnx
13-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Wow! What a great hubby! :D

I must try that one, although I'm not pregnant, I have put on weight recently..... :rolleyes:

jo.jo76
13-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Hey all,

I was just mentioning the other to dh that with my expanding belly my renult grand senic is a bit small. Roll on friday and dh asks to borrow my car for the day. Out all day and when he comes back hes now driving a renult espace!

What its huge!!! Not sure how im gonna park it. Its like a mini bus.

Its very comfy to sit in though. Lol

Honestly I wonder if I mention my house is a bit small will I get a mansion! ?!?!

What a lovely surprise! Although think I'd of been a bit freaked out, I like to say goodbye to my cars, I get a bit attached! LOL

littletreasures
13-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Wow, lucky you.
I've got a grand Espace and love it. It's my 3rd one with a Volvo XC90 in between.

You will get used to parking it. I've got the the beepers which does make it easier.

Enjoy it. Great for the kids and double buggies ....... And dogs!!!

Kiddleywinks
14-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Aww, that's quite sweet.
I don't have a dh, but I do have a DD who loves spending my money....

We went shopping for Xmas decorations, and came home with a Zafira :laughing: