PDA

View Full Version : THOSE WITH KODAK PRINTERS

The Juggler
13-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Having a really dim moment.

need to scan my marriage certificate into my PC so I can e-mail it. I am sure I normally use Windows photogallery and scan from my printer but that option is not there.

can anyone help??

Jelly Baby
13-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi ive got one! ESP3250 if that helps?!

I used to put the doc on the scanner and press scan off the menu opiton on the actual printer BUT this seems to be playing up at times and doesnt do anything SO..where you have it installed on your pc click on the Kodak home centre and it will give you a list of options..click on the scan bit and its pretty self explanatory from there!
HTH x

The Juggler
13-04-2013, 02:31 PM
i tried that but it's only giving me the option to scan with usb connected printer - mine is wireless. maybe it is just playing up :(

Jelly Baby
13-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Hmm mines connected so dont know on that one..sorry hope you get sorted.

loocyloo
13-04-2013, 04:03 PM
mine comes up with USB printer, but i can press left and right on the botton that has ok in the middle to select the wireless option ( which is named after our wireless internet username (or something like that )

but i have once or twice had to turn the whole printer off and back on again, as it does seem to be easliy confused!

good luck x

The Juggler
13-04-2013, 05:15 PM
mine comes up with USB printer, but i can press left and right on the botton that has ok in the middle to select the wireless option ( which is named after our wireless internet username (or something like that )

but i have once or twice had to turn the whole printer off and back on again, as it does seem to be easliy confused!

good luck x

yes, mine has those arrows but they dont' want to work :panic: maybe that IS how I normally do it then. have tried turning printer on and off, unplugging it and rebooting the router incase the connection is down but I can print to it.

Maybe it will behave tomorrow :laughing::laughing:

The Juggler
13-04-2013, 05:16 PM
and thank you for the help! :D

loocyloo
13-04-2013, 07:36 PM
good luck !

x