PDA

View Full Version : Help with childcare.co.uk please!

LittleLegsCM
13-04-2013, 06:37 AM
Morning all,

Can I ask if anyone else's app has 'crashed' at all?? I have a blank message in my inbox that won't change to 'read' (constantly shows as unread) and won't let me delete it either! Everytime I try, it goes and then as soon as I go back to the inbox it loads back up again!

Been there since yesterday morning and its bugging me as it still has the little number tag on the app picture and I can't get rid of it!

Ta x

linzi133
13-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Have you tried deleting the app completely then re-installing.
It happened to me a while ago and the only way round it was to delete the app and reinstall it.

LittleLegsCM
13-04-2013, 07:02 AM
But I've got a weeks subscription at the moment (crazy I know with the price but there was a few new profiles in my area) so wouldn't I lose that if I deleted it?

Richard
13-04-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm not sure why it has crashed but the suggestion to delete the app and reinstall it is a good one. You won't lose your gold membership if you do this.

You could also login to your account via our website and see if you can read the message there.

If you need any help please send me a private message on the forum or contact us at Contact Us - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/contact)