PDA

View Full Version : why are we the last to know!!

miss muffit
02-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Why are we always the last to know!

No mindees today after 1.30 except for picking up a 10yr old girl from school for her to be collected from me at 4pm.

So on my way to collect her the mindees sister rang to say was it me or her collecting from school today, and as I didn’t hear different it said it was me, so off I went.

I got to the mindees classroom to be moaned at by mindee saying that she was told when she was dropped off at 9am that her sister would be collecting her from school, I told the mindee that I hadn’t been told,
you never guess what the darling :rolleyes: mindee did then :eek: she sat on a desk and said she was not moving or going with me and she was going to wait for her sister.

I’m afraid I saw red :angry: and told her to get off the table, to stop talking and behaving like that and to get her things together and come with me, and can you believe this she said she couldn’t find her lunch box and her teacher said it was in the clockroom, so the mindee told the teacher to go and get it for her and the ****** stupid teacher did as mindee said and went and got it for her.:angry:

As I had to go to the bank I took the child home and I was still unhappy and asked the sister to get Mum to ring me when she gets home at 4pm and she hasn’t so after dinner I’m going to ring her.

My poor laptop keys are getting a right old bashing as I’m so ruddy p :censored: off
the way I look at this if I hadn’t turned up for this mindee there would have been hell to pay…but why the hell can these parents do this to us :censored:

Sorry for the rant and thank you for listening

aly
02-07-2008, 04:49 PM
OMG what a cheeky mindee...

and what a silly teacher for going to get the lunch box!!!

miffy
02-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't blame you for being hacked off and I think you're right to ring mum later.

I can't believe a mindee behaved like that and as for the teacher well...........words fail me!

Miffy xx

miss muffit
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
hello I have just spoke to Mum, yep i had to ring her :angry: the boyfriend had just relayed my message for her to ring me as he answers the phone, so if i hadnt rung her she would never have rung me ....people!!!!

anyway she said she would have a word with her child and tell her its me that collects her from school, if this happens again it will be followed by temination of our contract.

thats how p :censored: off i am!

I was gob smacked when the teacher went and got her lunchbox,
I think the expresstion on my face told her i wasnt happy

I'm going to have a ice cold magners :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
02-07-2008, 05:46 PM
oh dear! joining you with a large glass of wine:D

Pipsqueak
02-07-2008, 05:53 PM
And the powers that be wonder why many provisions are reluctant to take on over 8's and their (pre-pubescent) hormones!!

Blooming charming and as for the teacher - well more fool her.

Might join you in that bottle of magners....hey do you think we need the Magners Appreciation Page (Society)???:laughing:

miss muffit
02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Might join you in that bottle of magners....hey do you think we need the Magners Appreciation Page (Society)???

thats a great idea pipsqueak

i'm not really a wine drinker not after a really heavy section about 3yrs ago
( my was i sick)!

angeldelight
02-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Oh well it sounds like you are enjoying yourself now haha

Angel xx

miss muffit
02-07-2008, 06:05 PM
yes Angel...do you want to join me in a glass or two :D

angeldelight
02-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Well I dont drink

But after the day I have had I might be changing my mind real soon ha

Angel xx

charleyfarley
02-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I need a drink after sports day this afternoon oops already got one :laughing:

Did you not know that's one of the rules of a parent. Not to tell childminder what's going on, what time child is being collected or by whom.

Enjoy your drink you deserve it

Carol xx

miss muffit
02-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok if you dont drink ...I'll have your share hic !!
and you can have water :thumbsup:

Annie_T
02-07-2008, 06:22 PM
rudeness ... kids huh some are just well yea like that ...

bless ya hun

miss muffit
02-07-2008, 06:26 PM
How right you are Carol... how silly of me not to know my place!!! :blush:

I have been minding 21 yrs and i have not looked after such a rude, selfish little brat when shes sweet shes very very sweet but when shes not my god dont you know it!!