PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a holiday??

littlemiss60561
12-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Hi,
I've been told about this site and will be booking my holiday tonight! It uses places like haven and butlins, and prices are from 10 pp for a 3 night break! Sale ends 19 th April. I hope it's ok to put a link for it here. There's a lot of stressfull times around and I thought it would be welcomed knowledge! 5 of us are having a 5 day holiday for £60 in august holidays and I want to pack already lol
It's Holiday Park Breaks | Caravan Deals, Camping, Touring | UK & Europe (http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/)
H x

step11
12-04-2013, 08:28 AM
I need a holiday, all booked we are off to Tunisia in July :) can't wait. Hope you have a great time.

Memina
12-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Im using a whole month of my maternity to travel to portugal and spain. We have a flat in alicante and a villa in the north of Portugal. I cant wait!!!!!

We had an extension last year and therefore this year hubby and I have really been working hard to repay the loan. Me working to capacity everyday and long hours plus being pregnant and hubby doing 14-16 hour shifts.

Roll on summer hols!!!!

smurfette
12-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Oh thanks for that! We would like a bit of sun in June so will take a look at the European ones! Where are u off to?! I love booking holidays it's the exciting bit!

sprinkles
12-04-2013, 09:07 AM
6 weeks today and I'll be finishing up for a fortnights holiday :) off to Spain for 4 nights and then York for 4 nights - can't wait! Hope it's a bit warmer than here!!

loocyloo
12-04-2013, 09:17 AM
6 weeks today and I'll be finishing up for a fortnights holiday :) off to Spain for 4 nights and then York for 4 nights - can't wait! Hope it's a bit warmer than here!!

you hope it will be warmer in york ???!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its wet & cold here today !!! it might get warmish one day!

have lots of fun in york.

kellyskidz!
12-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Booked Lanzarote last week and as soon as I did things started looking up. Amazing what just the idea of sunshine can do! :laughing::laughing:
Roll on June!

Ballette
12-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Ooh I've just realised it's 6 weeks until I finish for a weeks holiday too. I'm going to Pickering, North Yorkshire for 5 nights and then onto York for 2 nights and I can't wait!! :jump for joy:

Ballette
12-04-2013, 09:29 AM

Are you in York then? :)

vickylou
12-04-2013, 09:52 AM
York must be the place to be then this year!! Booked me and DH into York last weekend for October!!! It's our 20th anniversary so thought we'd get away for our anniversary weekend, but turns out its the last race meet of the season so either everywhere was booked up (already!!) or extortionate prices. So we're going the weekend before and I can't wait!!!! I absolutely love it there!!!

loocyloo
12-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Are you in York then? :)

about 40 mins drive away! i live on the edge of the stunning north york moors. :D

pipandbaz
12-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Off to lanzarote in 2 weeks sooooo excited! Then north Wales in our caravan Sept well earned break

sprinkles
12-04-2013, 07:30 PM

I meant Spain :D

SazzyB
12-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Great will be booking up for this summer and next spring!!! I love holidays....thanks

loocyloo
12-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Ooh I've just realised it's 6 weeks until I finish for a weeks holiday too. I'm going to Pickering, North Yorkshire for 5 nights and then onto York for 2 nights and I can't wait!! :jump for joy:

LOL! sorry, just seen this ... i'm down the road in kirkbymoorside! are you coming for half term?

do you have plans for pickering? the steam train is good, the beck isle museum is interesting. market is on monday.

kirkbymoorside have a lovely coffee shop called penny bank ... yummy cakes! i am often to be found in there with my mindees & on my own. market on wednesday.

lovely walks on the moors - might be too late for the daffodils around farndale, but the 'daffodil walk' is also good for bluebells.
asorted english heritage castles and riveaulx abbey is by helmsley.

scarborough is about a 40ish minute drive ( until you get to the middle and then the traffic is always bad! ) but i like scarborough!

oooo and dalby forest is great for walks ...

flamingoland is close by ...

send me a PM if you want any other info! i still feel like a visitor up here as only lived here for 2 years, but i love it!

blue bear
12-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Thank you, that's fabulous.

littlemiss60561
12-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Oh thanks for that! We would like a bit of sun in June so will take a look at the European ones! Where are u off to?! I love booking holidays it's the exciting bit!

Not sure yet. Isle of white maybe. Not too far as want the 1st day as holiday not travel !

Jelly Baby
13-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Yes! Booked ours couple of weeks ago..off to Morocco in Sept can't wait! Thanks for the link will look at that for a break with dd if she ever decides to speak to me (teenager!)

karensmart4
13-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Thank you for sharing :D I will pass that on to my very big family, I have already booked Newquay for a week in June and Crete for a week in October..... better not book any more :blush:

littlemiss60561
14-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Off to lanzarote in 2 weeks sooooo excited! Then north Wales in our caravan Sept well earned break

Weve been booked lanzarote for next July by in laws. Its meant to be scorching then... But Perfect excuse for doing nowt !

littlemiss60561
14-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Thank you for sharing :D I will pass that on to my very big family, I have already booked Newquay for a week in June and Crete for a week in October..... better not book any more :blush:

Your welcome. Bargains don't happen often ! And why not?? 15,00 for a weekend treat? Spend more going to the cinema!! Lol