PDA

View Full Version : made me chuckle

mrs coops
10-04-2013, 05:23 PM
just seen this in the sun and it has really made me chuckle so thought i would share :laughing:

Funny snaps of the mischief kids get up to when home alone | The Sun |Features (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4879653/funny-snaps-of-the-mischief-kids-get-up-to-when-home-alone.html)

Sarsar3NCH
10-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Haha, very funny! I caught one of my mindees with a box of cornflour a couple of weeks back, if I had been 30 seconds later I think it would have been carnage. Also when my dd was tiny she smothered herself and the floor in Sudocrem, that stuff is soooo hard to remove!

jo.jo76
10-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Haha! Brilliant! Saw a post of FB yesterday of a big flat screen tv with sudocream smeared all over it!! That won't be coming off in a hurry!

funemnx
10-04-2013, 08:11 PM
LOL! Reminds me of when mine were toddlers - I'd been decorating the spare room and nearly finished (left everything in the room) they got up really early one Sunday morning and 'helped' finish the painting - all over the new carpet and wallpaper! YIPES! (I can laugh now) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

crazyXstitcher
10-04-2013, 08:15 PM
lol at the car bonnet one. Apparently i did that once and they knew it was me cos all i wrote was my name. Whoops

skatie
10-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Ha ha, can't turn your back on them for an instant. This week Ds1 spilt nail varnish on the carpet and ds2 has drawn all over my bed sheet :-( don't know how much 'higher up' things need to go out of their reach but if they want it they'll get it.

Memina
10-04-2013, 08:37 PM
My dad was looking after ds aged 2 at the time they where snuggled up watching telly and my dad fell asleep.

He awoke to my son being covered in hair grease all over wall, bed covers, dads face everywhere.

My dad couldn't get it off and ended up washing him with washing up liquid!

blue bear
10-04-2013, 10:18 PM
My little men aged four and two at the time were giggling in such delight in the bedroom as I went up the stairs, went into their room they had emptied all the baby powder, shampoo, baby oil you name it off the bathroom shelf and it was billowing around in their room, them laughing and clapping it everywhere.
Me and DH just stood and laughed what else could we do. Lol.

clareelizabeth1
11-04-2013, 12:47 AM
lol at the car bonnet one. Apparently i did that once and they knew it was me cos all i wrote was my name. Whoops

Oh dear me too. Except I proudly called them over as it was the first time I had written my name.

bunyip
11-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Am I the only one who sees number 7 as future government policy? :rolleyes:

smurfette
11-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing! When I was pregnant on dd3

I foolishly drifted off in front of TV, and woke to find dd1 and dd 2 (age 4 and 2) covering themselves, our fabric couch and a favourite teddy in sudo creme.! Damn stuff should come with a warning! It is impossible to get off!!!

SYLVIA
11-04-2013, 08:34 AM
I left a huge box of washing powder out once, only to find it had been sprinkled all over the conservatory! Smelt lovely and fresh