PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

chezzagriff
10-04-2013, 12:04 PM
I am thinking of advertising by making leaflets to put in sure start centres and local cafes etc. and I am also going to get a magnet for the car. I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas of what to put on these? Are we allowed to use the ofsted logo to show that we are ofsted registered? I am going to put my location (not actual address but area) phone number and email address. I was thinking on my car magnet putting my logo and underneath writing "For quality childcare in (location) please contact (phone number, email address) and then underneath putting the ofsted logo and facebook logo as I have a page on there. For the posters was going to include a pic or 2 of activities (once I recieve parental permission) and then writing a little bit about my experience and what I offer.

SammySplodger
10-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi there

We are not allowed to use the general Ofsted logo - there is info on their website about this.

But you can use text, eg 'Ofsted Registered'.

Only Outstanding CMs can use their 'Outstanding' logo - and there are quite strict rules about how you can use it.

xx

SammySplodger
10-04-2013, 12:26 PM
www.ofsted.gov.uk/terms-of-use/copyright