PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lazy!

Memina
10-04-2013, 11:34 AM
So this morning I feel so lazy. I have my two and three mindees.

Ds has been up in his room all morning chilling. Dd has been playing quite nicely with oldest mindee (although they have managed to empty most of the toys).
Mindee 1y and her sister 2y are sleeping and have been since 9am. They are at one end of the open plan downstairs so god knows how theyve slept through all the noise.

I however have been parked on my lazy boy doing paperwork and asaignments for level 3. I have tried to join in with the playing girls but they said im not allowed.

So now its lunch and im wondering if I can be bothered lol

chezzagriff
10-04-2013, 11:38 AM
haha take advantage and relax a little this afternoon could be hectic!!! Im having quite a nice day myself only have a 10 month old and a 1 year old so going to spend this afternoon outside as they both decided to take their naps early today :D

helena_j
10-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Also having one of those days, had 3.5 year old arrive tired first thing and flipping on floor! Went to activity group over the road this morning so they could decorate a t shirt which perked him up followed by a morning play date at ours when friends left smallest one (1 year) fell asleep at 12:30 still asleep.
Ds watched a DVD as never naps but needs a rest as do I lol.
Eldest lo that was flopping first thing had a sleep 12:15-2pm.
Eldest two are having a quiet snack and will have some stories quiet play etc.
Then be tea and home time, quite a quiet relaxing day almost really, we have had two full days out so the rest day had been needed I think!