PDA

View Full Version : Trampolines

greanan
06-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Would love a huge trampoline but just really for the space to put it so was think on getting the smaller one that's just like a mini version. It still has the net etc round it but think its just for one child at a time. Has any one seen one at a reasonable price? Cheapest I've seen is around £90. Does anyone have one and recommend it?

FussyElmo
06-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Would love a huge trampoline but just really for the space to put it so was think on getting the smaller one that's just like a mini version. It still has the net etc round it but think its just for one child at a time. Has any one seen one at a reasonable price? Cheapest I've seen is around £90. Does anyone have one and recommend it?

To comply with the regulations there should only be 1 child on at one time.

Check your age restrictions too.

We used to have a 12ft one butgot rid last year and we haven't missed it.

greanan
06-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. It's not a big one (dont have the room!!) it's a much smaller version of the bigger ones. Says for ages 3-6. Just wondering if anyone had seen it anywhere a bit cheaper x

Rolacolapink
07-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Hi Argos are selling a 6ft trampoline for £74.99 Buy Chad Valley 6ft Trampoline and Enclosure at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Trampolines and enclosures. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3675511.htm) bargain!

I've just recently bought a 12ft one which is HUGE but fab for the kids and them getting more exercise and fresh air (they play on it all day) however i've now found my neighbours daughter (who i also mind) has taken to coming round to play on it ALL the time!!! Parent cheekily text me yesterday to ask if she can play on it while we are out!!

greanan
07-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh I'll maybe have a look at it, really looking for the junior one though, thanks x

snortlet
07-04-2013, 12:47 PM
I have just seen an 8 foot one complete with safety net for £69.99 in Morrisons!

Velleity
07-04-2013, 01:16 PM
I would never let a neighbour's child use my trampoline, especially if I was out. Can you imagine who'd be getting the blame if she had an accident on it!

blue bear
07-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Hi Argos are selling a 6ft trampoline for £74.99 Buy Chad Valley 6ft Trampoline and Enclosure at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Trampolines and enclosures. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3675511.htm) bargain!

I've just recently bought a 12ft one which is HUGE but fab for the kids and them getting more exercise and fresh air (they play on it all day) however i've now found my neighbours daughter (who i also mind) has taken to coming round to play on it ALL the time!!! Parent cheekily text me yesterday to ask if she can play on it while we are out!!

Cheeky madam, hope you have put a stop to her.

Rolacolapink
08-04-2013, 07:10 AM
I know it's very cheeky but we let her play on it last week when we were away on holiday (and she was feeding our pets for us) she now thinks she can play on it all the time!! got a day off today - going to put my foot down as I'm having a rare day with just me and my son!

Rolacolapink
08-04-2013, 10:54 AM

Have you tried freecycle.org to see if there's anyone offering a trampoline in your area? there seems to be many people selling second hand ones on ebay too :)