PDA

View Full Version : Think someone trying to pull a fast one

jashol
05-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Same parent as last time messages to tell me tax credit not been paid but wait for it tax credit told parent they have paid !? Arrrggg tbh think am going to give notice getting bit sick of this every other week now

migimoo
05-04-2013, 08:31 AM
I think we've all had this,my one ended up leaving owing a months fees after her ds dropped her in it by telling me she was on a spa break!!...can you remind the parent that the contract is with her and not tax credits-suggest she borrows from mum/dad until it comes through as you have bills to pay?

mama2three
05-04-2013, 08:33 AM
to be honest its nothing to do with you!
That sounds harsh , sorry , but how parents get the cash to pay you is up to them. Whether they get benefits , tax credits , have wonderful salaries , sell all their worldly goods ( or as I even suggested on here once sell their bodies!) is nobodies problem than theirs.
Your contract is with the parents , not with tax credits!
And anyway tax credits to the parent form only a percentage of your fees , not the whole amount.
You need to make parents aware that your fees are due , on time every time , and their own finances are their affair and not yours!

angeldelight
05-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Same parent as last time messages to tell me tax credit not been paid but wait for it tax credit told parent they have paid !? Arrrggg tbh think am going to give notice getting bit sick of this every other week now

Her problems are not yours

It's not your concern what she is or is not getting paid

So many parents use this excuse

Did she say when she will pay you .....

Angel xx

angeldelight
05-04-2013, 08:34 AM
to be honest its nothing to do with you!
That sounds harsh , sorry , but how parents get the cash to pay you is up to them. Whether they get benefits , tax credits , have wonderful salaries , sell all their worldly goods ( or as I even suggested on here once sell their bodies!) is nobodies problem than theirs.
Your contract is with the parents , not with tax credits!
And anyway tax credits to the parent form only a percentage of your fees , not the whole amount.
You need to make parents aware that your fees are due , on time every time , and their own finances are their affair and not yours!

:laughing::laughing:

Two great minds ha

Angel xx

jashol
05-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Haha I have and also told parent that we had this last week too and if am not fully paid tomorrow then I will understand it that am no longer working next week with the child and will inform tax credits am no longer the childcare provider too , answer was " hopefully it will be in my bank when I go to town "

step11
05-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Iv been lucky my lot pay on time! Knowing my luck it will change lol