PDA

View Full Version : how do i reply to a message .....

3 little ducks
04-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Have an enquiry on childcare.co.uk, want to answer to them but cant find how to reply unless i become a member and cant justify £20 a month! Can someone help please, am very confused

3 little ducks
04-04-2013, 07:48 PM
anyone????

Rick
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
If someone has messaged you then you should be able to reply for free.

blue bear
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
You can reply to message but can't send a new one unless you are a gold member. Some childminders word their profile well enough that parents can indentify them and contact them through other sources like your web site or fis listing.

3 little ducks
04-04-2013, 07:55 PM
ok thanks, thye havent sent me a message, i dont think? just had an email saying they have viewed my profile and when i click on whos looked at me it shows their name and details about the care they want but its worded as a message if you get what i mean, asking to contact them if i can help, not sure what to do. If they really wanted could they contact me? New to the childcare.co.uk and not sure how it works. xx

Rick
04-04-2013, 07:59 PM
ok thanks, thye havent sent me a message, i dont think? just had an email saying they have viewed my profile and when i click on whos looked at me it shows their name and details about the care they want but its worded as a message if you get what i mean, asking to contact them if i can help, not sure what to do. If they really wanted could they contact me? New to the childcare.co.uk and not sure how it works. xx

If I were you I would wait and see if they look again or add you as a favourite. You could also add them as a favourite to show you're interested. If the requirements are perfect for you then you can just pay for a week's gold membership. Once you have initiated the conversation then they can message you for free.

I have found very few parents pay for gold membership, probably because they get lots of messages and can reply for free.

Although it sounds like a lot of money, if it leads to work for you then it will pay for itself in no time :thumbsup:

3 little ducks
04-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Thanks all, am not desperate for work as nearly full as i want to be, so dont think it worth doing gold memebership. Will wait and see if the parent contacts me. :)