PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ACTIVITY DO YOU ENJOY ....

angeldelight
03-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Not what the children enjoy ...

But YOU

What do you like getting involved in and doing ...do you like cooking ... crafts ....it can be anything

I like gloop :laughing: I really like getting my hands in it ... Brilliant :laughing::clapping:

What about you

Angel xxx

cathtee
03-04-2013, 12:33 PM
I like making cakes with the lo's cus I can eat the raw mixture cus they can't:laughing:

think I will go do some now and scape the bowl:clapping:

hectors house
03-04-2013, 12:34 PM
I make cooked playdough and I like to "play" with it while it is still warm before anyone else puts their grubby little fingers into it!

I also love going for a walk in the woods with them when we don't need to take a buggy.

Toothfairy
03-04-2013, 12:37 PM
It's craft for me, I love it, could do it all day long.
Over the years I've done knitting, lace making, cross stitch, printing, glass painting, weaving, water colour painting, button pictures, 3D paper craft, scrap booking, shabby chic plaques.........the list goes on.
I have my own facebook page and sell my crafts on there and at craft fairs. www.facebook.com/3DHandMadeWithLove

funemnx
03-04-2013, 12:38 PM
I like playing outside - woods, farms, parks - even when it's cold (but not when it's raining) I would spend every day outside with the children if I could - as long as I have coffee :D

SYLVIA
03-04-2013, 01:34 PM
I enjoy outings with them most. Love to watch them exploring in the woods and making dens and camps.

Helen79
03-04-2013, 02:09 PM
I hate doing crafts like painting and sticking but love any non messy sensory play like playdough, rice, buttons, lentils. I could sit and sort and sift and tip and fill for hours and often carry on even once the kids have got bored and gone on to play with other toys :o

shortstuff
03-04-2013, 02:21 PM
I just like the general chat time and hear the imaginations coming in to play :-)

elly1958
03-04-2013, 02:34 PM
I have new children who would love GLOOP but I cannot find the recipe for making it. Can anyone help?

Hugs

Elly1958

Daisy De
03-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I like going up the woods with children and dogs, love to see them running, love listening to their imaginary games, see them playing with the dogs or jumping on hay bales or collecting things for later crafts, the kids not the dogs :laughing:

Reminds me of my childhood where my sister and I used to play in the woods and fields near our middle of nowhere home. We used to play from breakfast till teatime, usually riding our imaginary horses. I remember it as a wonderful, carefree childhood, doesn't seem to happen nowadays.

VeggieSausage
03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Eating the cakes we make :laughing:

merry
03-04-2013, 04:34 PM
I like reading, I could sit and read all day. The children love it when we come back from the library and sit and I read them all 20 books we borrowed:laughing: I love noisy all join in with props etc books, group story time, one to one snuggle with a book time, basically if there are books involved I'm happy:)

:)

Dragonfly
03-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Over the fields with the children and dog exploring, especially on a spring day.The freedom of no traffic, children can run around safely, looking at rabbit holes , big holes in bank's (grufflo cave) plants, tree's and in summer blackberry picking in the hedgerow to make a crumble!

kats
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Ive just done bubble prints and the look on their face when they see the prints is amazing, i know i need to get out more haha x

singingcactus
03-04-2013, 05:25 PM
What do we like doing with the children? I love setting up playscapes, habitats and invitations to play. I love doing new stuff, usually messy, muddy, and smelly.

You may not have asked, but I hate (with a passion) playdough. It has no redeeming qualities.

skatie
03-04-2013, 05:32 PM
I love anything to do with crafting but am beginning to discover a love of mini environments.

Maza
03-04-2013, 10:17 PM
I love walking in the woods or reading stories. I have grown to almost hate imaginary play because DD is obsessed with it and I have to pretend to be about a million different characters every day, from the moment she wakes until the moment she falls asleep at night. If I forget who I am supposed to be and answer in my normal voice then I get a stern telling off!

JulieA
04-04-2013, 06:27 AM
I just like the general chat time and hear the imaginations coming in to play :-)

It is just a mix of cornflour and water. I just dump a load of cornflour into a tray and then slowly add water, mixing all the time until it gets to the right consistency.

shortstuff
04-04-2013, 06:35 AM
It is just a mix of cornflour and water. I just dump a load of cornflour into a tray and then slowly add water, mixing all the time until it gets to the right consistency.

Haha thanks :-)

clareelizabeth1
04-04-2013, 06:36 AM
I love sensory play gloop, play dough, water beads, mud kitchen the list goes on. Also very crafty. Love knitting.

jadavi
04-04-2013, 06:53 AM
I love doing puzzles with them. Gives me a kick when I can put the next piece near it and they finish it off....
Can someone remind me how you do bubble paint prints?