PDA

View Full Version : Car seats for zafira

geordiebunny
03-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Ok I have a zafira and a maxi cosi opal for birth to 4 years. Middle has a lap belt and am looking at the britax prince but quick question if I have both these seats in the middle row can I pull the seat down to access rear seats?? I want to try the prince in my car but no local stockists and have tried asking if I could borrow one on local Facebook with no replies. I am near Blackpool thanks

NI MINDER
03-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Hi - In my Zafira if I move middle seat forward to access back it is only the belts in the middle seat that dont move. Even boosters at the window seats need unbuckled ..... unless I shimmy the child in though the boot lol!! - I usually put my two 0-4 car seats in the very back and that way they never have to be moved and I then dont put middle seat all the way back but leave it forward a notch to give tinies in the back a little feet room.

muffins
03-04-2013, 10:54 AM
I used 2 britax duo isofix seats on the outside seats of the middle row so I could slide the row forward to access the rear without having to undo belts, I could even do it with children in them! Still it wasn't easy to belt the kids in as I had to lean right over to do it, I gave up in the end & brough a sedona! Love it, will never look back!:D

kel1983
03-04-2013, 12:14 PM
We have a Prince in the middle lap belt. It feels really secure too. We have 2 as the Britax website was the only website that was of any help. They fit lovely in any of the seats. Can move the seat forwards with just the middle seat belted in though. We tend to only use one seat up in the back or get the older ones to climb over the back and into boosters.