PDA

View Full Version : 30 min late!!

leeanne910
03-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Am sat here "waiting" i knoe its easter hols. But. I could of had a lie in or squeezed in a morning shower to wake me up after a bad night with my 1 yr old!

DAWN44
03-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi Leanne,

My one is an hour late, like you it's nice but could have took my dog for good run before work or had lie in.

Wish they'd have let me know. X

Daisy1956
03-04-2013, 08:36 AM
I'm sat her wsiting as well. Forty mins late up till now.

angeldelight
03-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Don't set me off on this one

I find it really annoying to be waiting at 7 am and parent arrives an hour later grrr

I've dropped hints ...been blunt ....nothing helps

It is annoying I totally agree

Angel xx

DAWN44
03-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Mine turned up an hour and a half late. My husband thinks I'm mad to complaint .

But I can't do anything because expecting her to turn up at any minute.

So waited from 7.20 til 9 am :mad: xx

Nicola Carlyle
03-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Ok so none of us like being in this position so why don't you all just go out! Somewhere, anywhere!!! For an hour or so and when parents kick off just simply say "oh I'm really sorry but as you hadn't contacted me in anyway I thought you were'nt coming today. I can't wait in all day for someone is over an hour late as I am far to busy not to mention the plans I have I have made. Maybe in future you should inform me of any changes to times you will be dropping off/picking up etc!"

I have been lucky as this hasn't happened to me YET but it really gets my goat up. If it was school or nursery and they had planned to go out then they wouldn't wait and the child would have to miss out!

Hope they either turn up soon or at least have the decency to let you all know whats happening. xxx

DAWN44
03-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Nicola,

Yes I agree that sounds like a good idea.

But I had my own kids in bed and I have nowhere to go at 7 ish in the morning, also have others turning up :laughing:x

muffins
03-04-2013, 10:56 AM
I personally dont care, if they're the only mindee(s) I get to a cuppa in peace and if I need to go out I just text them with 15mins notice & go!:thumbsup:

caz3007
03-04-2013, 11:22 AM
I personally dont care, if they're the only mindee(s) I get to a cuppa in peace and if I need to go out I just text them with 15mins notice & go!:thumbsup:

I am the same, mine was 40 mins late this morning and I just carry on pottering or reading my book until she arrives

Maza
03-04-2013, 11:53 AM
I have mixed feelings. I love the peace but it's annoying if you wanted to go somewhere. Wish they would just take a minute to text you too to say they are going to be roughly half an hour late etc.

step11
03-04-2013, 12:09 PM
This has happen a few times to me. I had to be stealing he with dad and told him I would appreciate it if he came on time as it disrupts my routine.