PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted inspection checklist - NEW e-book 63

sarah707
29-03-2013, 09:58 AM
A number of childminders have asked me for an e-book covering essential and good practice advice about preparing for your Ofsted inspection - so here you go!

Contents of e-book 63 -

Part 1 - Preparing for your inspection
Pre-registration tips and advice about documentation you might find useful to build up over the months and years preceding your inspection so it is all in place before you inspector calls.

Part 2 - Preparing your evidence
A round-up of some of the evidence you might prepare for your inspection. This is my evidence - if you do not want to aim for an outstanding grade then obviously you do not need to do as much as me! I am sharing my practice - take from it what you need.

Part 3 - Pre-inspection check list - required evidence
All the essential documentation required by the EYFS and the Childcare Register - these documents must be in place so you can demonstrate your compliance with the requirements.

Part 4 - Pre-registration check list - good practice evidence
More documents and information you might want to prepare for your Ofsted inspection. This is guidance, not required.

Part 5 - More inspection information
Other bits and bobs of information and good practice guidance that is not included elsewhere in this e-book, including advice about what to do if you are unhappy with your inspection outcome. I have also included answers to some frequently asked questions about the revised EYFS 2012.

It is e-book 63 and costs £3.99 on my Knutsford Childminding (http://www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk) website - e-books for sale - page 2.

Thank you! :clapping:

flashers
29-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Just ordered mine :D - Im in a pickle so hoping this will help me :D xxxx

CLL
29-03-2013, 06:44 PM
I have yet to purchase any of your ebooks but I will be doing so in the next few weeks. They seem full of excellent advice and ideas, thank you in advance I know they will come in useful.

flashers
30-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Outstanding E book Sarah - THANK U THANK U

sarah707
30-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Outstanding E book Sarah - THANK U THANK U

Thank you! :D

Donkey
31-03-2013, 06:37 PM
I spoke to Sarah in an absolute tizz and blind panic as the inspector had called.

Sarah kindly told me about her 'pre inspection check list'

It helped me put my mind at ease and helped me to compile a list of where evidence was for the inspector

This e-book is well worth spending £4 on for your own peace of mind and sanity!!!

<3 u sarah

WibbleWobble
31-03-2013, 07:15 PM
I spoke to Sarah in an absolute tizz and blind panic as the inspector had called.

Sarah kindly told me about her 'pre inspection check list'

It helped me put my mind at ease and helped me to compile a list of where evidence was for the inspector

This e-book is well worth spending £4 on for your own peace of mind and sanity!!!

<3 u sarah

you never had any sanity so i question your ability to comment on whether Sarah's book is any good.......................:laughing::laughing::la ughing::thumbsup:

wibble the cheeky moo xxxxxx